1Starr Events Services is proud to offer a full array of services and solutions for your next corporate or social event. 1Starr Events and Promotions Services is proud to provide the following:
As your full service corporate Event Planner, our team of professionals will work alongside you and/or your committee assisting with:
– Venue selection and full review of BEO (Banquet Event Order)
– Budget management and vendor coordination (from catering to rentals and everything in between)
– Logistics analysis, overall goal setting and risk management, setting the bar for high ROI through memorable experiences for your attendees
– Destination management (DMC), creating a turnkey experience for out of town clients and attendees wanting to experience the ECLECTIC side of the American Southwest
– Transportation, fleet services and airport meet/greet
– Collateral design (web, print and beyond)
– Sourcing keynote speakers
– Event design + decor, helping translate your concept into reality
– Registration coordination, pre-event and on-site at the event
– Negotiating group hotel accommodations & room blocks for out of town attendees
– Family programs + excursion activities
– Marketing and PR services (local TV, radio, print and online media)
– Venue layout site plan + day-of timeline
– On-site event and volunteer coordination, managing crowd control and event flow.
Let us plan and staff your company event. We can plan events of any size and occasion for any type of business.
Copyright © 2022 1Starr Enterprises - All Rights Reserved.
All 1Starr programming, multimedia, media, talent, names, images, likenesses, slogans, techniques, solutions, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of 1Starr Enterprises Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2022 1Starr Enterprises Inc. All Rights Reserved. This website is based in the United States. By submitting personal information to this website you consent to your information being maintained in the U.S., subject to applicable U.S. laws. U.S. law may be different than the law of your home country.
Powered by 1STARR Web Solutions